Re: Eclipse 2.1.1 is not detecting Sybase Driver

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 04:49:28 EST

    Hi Amrik,

    could you check your wobuild.properties. They should look like this on
    the mac:

    #This file stores the wo specific properties
    #Wed Dec 03 19:10:36 CET 2003
    wo.dir.root=/
    wo.woroot=/
    wo.dir.user.home.library.frameworks=/Volumes/Benutzer/ulrich/Library/
    Frameworks
    wo.dir.local=/
    wo.wosystemroot=/System
    wo.dir.library=/System/Library
    wo.dir.user.home.library=/Volumes/Benutzer/ulrich/Library
    wo.dir.local.library=/Library
    wo.dir.library.frameworks=/System/Library/Frameworks
    wo.dir.local.library.frameworks=/Library/Frameworks
    wo.wolocalroot=/
    wo.dir.system=/System

    The order doesn't matter.

    Ulrich