Re: profiling exception

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 08:46:01 EST

    Frédéric Dreier wrote:

    > Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Frédéric,
    >>
    >> this happens when a project is in the NSProjectSearchPath but the
    >> bundle isn`t. Could you make sure that all your frameworks and the
    >> app are visible in the projects. You may have to fresh your projects
    >> if can't see the product.
    >>
    > Ok,
    >
    > I had to compile the project with the ant script and add the
    > myFramework.jar in the build path (I only had added the framework
    > project since I use the incremental mode).

    If you used a "WO Application (profiled)" launch configuration it should
    work with incrementally built applications, too.

    If it truly doesn't, you could check the launch configuration's
    classpath -- it should include the
    build/<Projectname>.{framework|woa}/Java folder of all incrementally
    built projects used by the application. If there are no Java folders
    there, you could try to add them manually in front of all other entries.

    Harald