Re: WOLips for 3M7

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 09:30:26 EST

    Hi Christiano,

    Am 17.02.2004 um 14:54 schrieb Cristiano Cumer:

    > Not exactly my first steps with WOLips!
    > Anyway I will wait and stick with the older releases until the new
    > WOLips comes out.

    If you can't wait a preview is available here:

    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/test/

    WOLips 1.1.0.25 as a local update site for Eclipse 3.0.0 M7.

    > Any news about the Xcode developer tools integration? I have lots of
    > problems with the suggested workaround.

    Could you try the following:

    Reinstall the update to 5.2.2 and reproceed the steps:

    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/wolips.html

    The comands depends on each other. Please do them step by step in the
    same terminal.

    Ulrich