Installing JMechanic and profiler problems

From: Christian Mittendorf (christian.mittendor..reenet.de)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 03:52:53 EST

    Hi all,
    yesterday I tried to look at jmechanic. Therefore I downloaded the
    plugin and
    dropped it in the plugin folder of eclipse. After starting eclipse the
    prefs pane
    showed up. So it seems as if the plugin is installed and recognized by
    eclipse.
    I then tried to install WOLips, but the installer was complaining about
    jmechanic
    being not installed. Any idea how to "force" the installer to add
    profiling support?

    Thanks
    Christian

    P.S. One more thing... to be honest, I wanted to test this feature
    "living on the
    edge" using M7 and the latest test branch of WOlips from the mails of
    yesterday ;-)
    So it might be simply broken.