In Eclipse 2.1.1 cannot add Local Frameworks/variables

From: Amrik (amri..ffigent.net)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 07:34:03 EST

    Hi Ulrich,

            After upgrading my WOLips version from 1.0.6 to 1.0.7, when I am
    trying to open my Application
            in Eclipse, its giving me the following problem :

            Even I am unable find the following files in my Application in
    Eclipse after upgrading WOLips version:
            PB.project,
            Properties,
            Ant related 6 files (Eg: ant.classpaths.user.home),
            build.xml,
            build.properties and so on.

            I am unable to add Frameworks available under Local/Library.
            As WOFrameworks is not visible, when I am trying to add it by clicking
    Add Library, its giving me the option to add only from System/Frameworks
            rather than Library/Frameworks(Local).

    Can you give any suggestion for the above problems.

    Thanks
    Amrik