Re: woproject and IntelliJ IDEA?

From: Lon Baker (lo..peedymac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 04:03:27 EST

    I have a decent working setup for Intellij IDEA and have been meaning
    to put together all the info on it for sometime. With the help of Jesse
    Barnum we have a working system for building with WOProject, Launching,
    Debugging and Development. Jesse wrote a plugin to launch WOB, EOM,
    etc. from within the IDEA.

    The biggest hurdles we still have is with 5.2.x and Xcode you can not
    get WOB to view the ivars and methods without opening the project in
    Xcode. Hopefully this will be fixed in a future version of WOProject
    with support for Xcode-compatible project structures. But who knows.

    I switched to IDEA because it just worked the way I work. Never got
    used to Eclipse nor cared for it that much. I will try and put together
    something in the next week outlining how to get the basics working
    under IDEA.

    --
    Thanks.
    Lon Baker