Packages/Folders in Eclipse Run problem....

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 09:36:01 EST

    OK -

    I thought things were looking real good after reorganizing my project
    but now
    I get this error upon trying to run my test application with my new
    component
    structure:

    WOBundle.lookForClassInAllBundles(src/DashboardQ1) failed!

    Any help here would be greatly appreciated.WOBuilder sees the
    components just fine... its just when I try to run my app
    that there is an error. This has me stumped and any thoughts
    would be appreciated.

    -James Cicenia