Re: Where to put Images, etc....

From: Marc Respass (mar..arcrespass.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 15:35:23 EST

    I found that I like to keep web server resources on the web server. I
    run a web server on my workstation and just set images in WOB to be
    static with a relative URL. Same for stylesheets and javascript. I keep
    it all in the web server doc root. If more than one applications uses
    the same image, it's already there. Cool thing is that WOB will find it
    in the web server doc root. That lets me avoid all that business of
    putting images in a framework and including that framework and doing
    split installs. Our deployment has the Web and App servers as different
    boxes anyway so split install doesn't even work.

    Marc