Re: In Eclipse 2.1.1 cannot add Local Frameworks/variables

From: Amrik (amri..ffigent.net)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 05:50:01 EST

    Hi Ulrich,

            At present I am unable to add Local/Library/Frameworks. As
    WOFrameworks is visible for adding System/Frameworks when I am trying
            to add required System Frameworks by checking them, its displaying
    WOFrameworks entry in the Libraries tab but the OK button is disabled

    The OK button is enabled once I delete the WOFramework entry from
    Libraries tab. And how can I add variables to my Eclipse Application
    that will hold
    the path of the jar files which are required for my Application.

    Can you give any suggestions for the above problems.

    Thanks
    Amrik