Re: In Eclipse 2.1.1 cannot add Local Frameworks/variables

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 11:29:54 EST

    Joshua Marker wrote:

    > When did it become even vaguely acceptable to send 1MB attachments
    > to everyone on a list?
    > This is a really, really rude thing to do. Please don't do it
    > again. Instead, describe the panel. In this case, the description is
    > really trivial and could have been accomplished with just a few words.

    As a developer, I really prefer getting a screenshot instead of a
    description that leaves out important details.

    Also, I didn't even notice the attachment ... but you are right, it's a
    bit on the rude side and there are image formats that are better suited
    for the task than .psd (I don't have Photoshop installed) and compress a
    bit better than either tiff or psd.

    And while we're at it, I'm unsure whether it is necessary to copy mails
    to both the list and the people on it ... careful editing of to: and cc:
    after simply hitting the Reply-To-All button is usually the right thing
    to do.

    Harald