Re: WOLips eclipse_3_0_0 branch

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 12:12:25 EST

    Am 12.03.2004 um 14:26 schrieb Stefan Kreutter:

    > I built the latest verison of the eclipse_3_0_0 branch and added
    > woproject/projects/wolips as a Local Site to Eclipse's Update Manager.
    > Is it ok that the Eclipse (3.0.0 I20040310) shows a 1.0.6 as the
    > version number of all WOLips components?

    It's correct that the UpdateManager shows you version 1.0.6. Anyway
    it's not what you want. You have to build the stuff with ant in the
    projects folder . The build generates a local update site under
    woproject/projects/temp/......

    > What's the trick to build the latest WOLips for Eclipse 3.0 from CVS?

    Create a build.properties in the projects folder. At least you have to
    specify the eclipse directory:

    For instance:
    eclipse.home = /Volumes/Programme/eclipse/versions/3.0.0/eclipse

    Ulrich