Re: EOModeler crashing when crating new model

From: Christian Mittendorf (christian.mittendor..reenet.de)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 03:22:25 EST

    Hej Kaj,

    I think the problem you described is already known. However, you can
    work around this problem by creating an empty EOModeler file with
    WOLips. Keep this file as a start file for future projects.
    You can then switch the Adapter in EOModelre to jdbc, setup the
    connetion
    dictionary and create your new eomodel using "New updateted model".

    cu
    cm