Re: Deadlock when adding a library to project java build path

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 07:18:23 EST

    Am 16.03.2004 um 13:07 schrieb Charles-Edouard Ruault:

    > Hi Ulrich
    > thanks for the info.
    > We're also seeing the same behaviour on eclipse 2.1.2/Wolips 1.0.7.38
    > ( both on mac and linux ).

    You should upgrade to 1.0.7.50. It has a lot of improvements and
    bugfixes.

    > Are you sure it's only related to eclipse ?

    I thought the upgrade to RC3 was the problem. Is it possible that you
    have circular references.

    The classpath container in 1.0.7.50 could be the solution. The cool
    thing is that you don't have to install your frameworks during
    development and include the jar in the classpath. Just include the
    project in the classpath and WOLips takes care about the rest.

    Ulrich