Re: Deadlock when adding a library to project java build path

From: Charles-Edouard Ruault (c..dtect.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 07:48:36 EST

    On Mar 16, 2004, at 1:18 PM, Ulrich Köster wrote:

    > Am 16.03.2004 um 13:07 schrieb Charles-Edouard Ruault:
    >
    >> Hi Ulrich
    >> thanks for the info.
    >> We're also seeing the same behaviour on eclipse 2.1.2/Wolips 1.0.7.38
    >> ( both on mac and linux ).
    >
    > You should upgrade to 1.0.7.50. It has a lot of improvements and
    > bugfixes.

    My collegue is using Eclipse 2.1.2 with Wolips 1.0.7.50 and he also has
    the same problem.

    >> Are you sure it's only related to eclipse ?
    >
    > I thought the upgrade to RC3 was the problem. Is it possible that you
    > have circular references.
    >
    > The classpath container in 1.0.7.50 could be the solution. The cool
    > thing is that you don't have to install your frameworks during
    > development and include the jar in the classpath. Just include the
    > project in the classpath and WOLips takes care about the rest.

    Could you plesase give me more info about this ? What i'm trying to
    achieve here for example is to add log4j.jar in the classpath for my
    applications.
    I'm also having the problem ( not systematic though ) when in want to
    add a project on the build path .