Re: Deadlock when adding a library to project java build path

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 09:25:18 EST

    Am 16.03.2004 um 14:58 schrieb Charles-Edouard Ruault:

    > Ulrich,
    > thanks for taking the time for such a lengthy explanation ! I see your
    > point here.

    You're welcome.

    > I'll try the workaround and see how it works.

      It's not a workaround it's the solution.
    > Is there any info ( logs etc ... ) i could give you in order to
    > pinpoint the problem i'm having ? i'm sure i'm not the only one having
    > this annoying problem ....

    The problem are the duplicates of your classes. The classpath container
    solves this problem very well. Starting with WOLips 1.0.7.50 it's
    impossible to add frameworks via the context menu entries. (Add ....
    framework.)

    At the time we implement the stuff in WOLips we had no idea that it
    leads to the problem you have. Anyway we provide a good solution. The
    latest builds for Eclipse includes updated docu for the problem.

    To make it smoother for existing user we could add a wizard that does
    the steps for you. Please add a feature request in the case we should
    add this feature:

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/

    Ulrich