Re: Framework Classes Not Recognized

From: Donna Yorukoglu (dym..utreach.psu.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 13:49:20 EST

    Thanks Ulrich! Didn't see that. Snowy Mondays in Pennsylvania will do
    that.

    After that, I actually found a few more duplicates in the WO_COMPONENTS
    section. I've been deleting components by deleting the .wo folder, the
    .api file and the .java file. Should a manual update of PB.project
    pickup those deletions?

    Also, has anyone else had permissions issues with CVS and Eclipse?
    Seems like projects that I check out only have read permission on all
    files. I've had to go in and change permissions on a few projects.
    Perhaps this is a OS X CVS configuration issue and not an
    Eclipse/WOLips issue, my apologies for being off topic. I'm just
    wondering if anyone else has seen this issue.

    Thanks,
    D.

    Donna Yorukoglu
    Applications Systems Analyst/Programmer