Re: Framework Classes Not Recognized

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 14:04:33 EST

    Am 16.03.2004 um 19:49 schrieb Donna Yorukoglu:

    > Thanks Ulrich! Didn't see that. Snowy Mondays in Pennsylvania will
    > do that.

    For quite a while we have a feature in WOLips that add's a entry to the
    problem list to notify you about a corrupt PB.project. Anyway it's
    often not directly visible if you have a lot of entries in the list.
    Should we change it to a alert dialog.

    Please add a feature request if we should change the current behaviour:

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/

    > After that, I actually found a few more duplicates in the
    > WO_COMPONENTS section. I've been deleting components by deleting the
    > .wo folder, the .api file and the .java file. Should a manual update
    > of PB.project pickup those deletions?

    To get rid of duplicate entries try an update of the PB.project. Bring
    up the context menu for the project and choose WOLips->Update
    PB.project.

    > Also, has anyone else had permissions issues with CVS and Eclipse?
    > Seems like projects that I check out only have read permission on all
    > files. I've had to go in and change permissions on a few projects.
    > Perhaps this is a OS X CVS configuration issue and not an
    > Eclipse/WOLips issue, my apologies for being off topic. I'm just
    > wondering if anyone else has seen this issue.

    We use CVS on Win and Mac without any problems related to permissions.
    The server is CVSNT.

    Ulrich

    >> Hi Donna,
    >>

    >>> src/_CustomerEnrollee.java,