WOApplication can't find Properties file

From: Thomas Drevon (thomas.drevo..sit.uio.no)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 05:35:07 EST

    Hi,

    I have a project that starts up nicely, and during the Application
    constructor reads my Properties file. Now, when I run a WOUnitTest and
    start the application with...

       super.setUp();
       WOApplication.primeApplication(NSBundle.mainBundle().bundlePath(),
    "Application");
    }

    ... it can't locate the same Properties file. Is there something that
    should be invoked in order to locate/read the file?

    I'm both building and running my project thru Eclipse. My system
    consists of: Eclipse 3_m4, WebObjects 5.2.2, Java 1.4.1_02, JUnit 3.8.1,
    WOUnitTest r6, WOLips 1.0.7.27 and WindowsXP.

    Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

    cheers,
    Thomas