Re: SSDD Support

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 07:59:17 EST

    HiLon,

    the support for the ssdd and war deployment is not finished. We have
    some fre and bugreports for it.

    Anyway you can test it right now. Copy the license file generated by
    Xcode or PBX into the WOLips project. You have to touch the build.xml.
    The parts related to enable the ssdd target are document in the
    build.xml generated by WOLips.

    Let me know If I should help you.

    Ulrich