WO5.2.3 with Eclipse

From: Ashley Aitken (aitken..bs.curtin.edu.au)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 04:00:19 EST

    Howdy All,

    I just thought I would report back to the list that I got the "hack" to
    get Eclipse to work with WO5.2.3 and Java 1.4.2 to work (ie reinstall
    the 5.2.0 private frameworks and add some symbolic links).

    I actually left both of the versions of the frameworks in the directory
    and set up a symbolic link as the real item. This way with simple
    scripts I can change from Eclipse support back to the Apple tools.

    Not that the Apple tools don't work with this "hack" - the only problem
    seems to be that EOModeller can't create EOModels. For my WO demos,
    however, that is a problem - I need the RE Wizard.

    Thanks to those that helped.

    Cheers,
    Ashley Aitken.