Recommendation: GUI Builder for Java Client?

From: Ashley Aitken (aitken..bs.curtin.edu.au)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 04:00:42 EST

    Howdy All,

    I trust this is not off topic.

    I am moving to Eclipse for the WebObjects server app. However, I am a
    little confused about what to do for the Java client application (not
    D2JC).

    Can anyone recommend a good GUI Builder plugin for Eclipse?

    I've checked out a few at the Eclipse plugins site but they seem to be
    either be commercial or open source beta quality (ie nothing like the
    quality of Eclipse itself, or WOLips).

    The alternative is to use something like the free version of JBuilder
    for the Java client application, but I hesitate to stretch to another
    IDE (although I have some experience with JBuilder).

    Any suggestions or pointers most appreciated.

    Cheers,
    Ashley Aitken.