ignorant question of uninitiated developer

From: Boris Kraft (boris.kraf..binary.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 16:02:47 EST

    Hello woproject,

    this is my first post on this list, so don't flame me for this
    particular question:
    I want to use Intellij Idea to build WO Apps and Frameworks.

    Now apparently woproject has the ant tasks necessary to do so. As I
    have very little knowledge of ant (I know how it is spelled :-) ) and
    even less of woproject, could someone be so kind and tell me exactly
    what I need to make this work?

    I have gotten so far as to download the source via cvs from
    sourceforge, as the woproject_src_1.0.7.23.tar.gz does not contain any
    source, at least not by the time its downloaded to my machine :-)

    Thanks big time
    - Boris