WOBuilder Problem

From: Jochen Haeberle (j..ensano.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 18:18:36 EST

    Hi,

    I managed successfully to get going with my old WO Project (Started in
    WO 4.0 days) and WOLips/eclipse. I am able to build, run and deploy my
    apps fine :-)

    I do have a problem with WO Builder, though. When opening a WOComponent
    in WOBuilder all the bindings are empty, when the Component is loaded
    there is a small floating message "Could not find project" in the upper
    right corner of the edit pane that goes away whatever I do.

    All I found about the subjecto on the archives was a hint by Ulrich Köster:

    > sometimes the Frameworks section in the PB.project is empty in a new
    > project. If you don't see all bindings in WOBuilder make sure that the
    > frameworks section is correct:
    >
    > FRAMEWORKS =
    > (
    > JavaEOAccess.framework,
    > JavaEOControl.framework,
    > JavaFoundation.framework,
    > JavaWebObjects.framework,
    > JavaWOExtensions.framework,
    > JavaXML.framework
    > );
    >
    > The fix is in the cvs.

    This is fine in my PB.project files. I ran "Update PB.Project" from the
    WOLips context menu but still...

    I guess I am missing something... would someone please give me a hint

    Thanks

    Jochen