RE: WOBuilder Problem

From: JR Ruggentaler (j..pv.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 23:04:16 EST

    WO Builder has a problem with component imports that are NOT in this format.

    import com.webobjects.appserver.*;
    import com.webobjects.eocontrol.*;
    import com.webobjects.eoaccess.*;

    for some reason it requires the * so if you used the 'Organize Imports' feature you won't see the methods and variables in WO Builder. This is in the WO Project docs some where.

    J.R.