EOModeler crashes when trying to generate Java templates

From: Jake MacMullin (jake.macmulli..siro.au)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 21:49:59 EST

    I have installed Eclipse and WOLips 1.0.7.38 on Mac OS X 10.3.3 with
    WebObjects 5.2.2

    I also followed the instructions at
    http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/wolips.html to get WOBuilder to
    integrate with Eclipse/WOLips. Since replacing the WODevKit framework
    with one from a WebObjects 5.2 CD, EOModeler crashes every time I
    attempt to generate Java classes for my entities. - The crash report
    says:

    > Date/Time: 2004-03-26 13:47:27 +1100
    > OS Version: 10.3.3 (Build 7F44)
    > Report Version: 2
    >
    > Command: EOModeler
    >
    > Link (dyld) error:
    >
    > dyld: /Developer/Applications/EOModeler.app/Contents/MacOS/EOModeler
    > Undefined symbols:
    > EOModelWizard undefined reference to _PB_InterfacesKey expected to be
    > defined in WODevKit
    > EOModelWizard undefined reference to _PB_OtherResourcesKey expected to
    > be defined in WODevKit

    Has anyone else experienced this after replacing the new WODevKit with
    an older copy from the 5.2 CD? Is there any way around this? I'd like
    to use Eclipse/WOLips - but I'd like both WOBuilder & EOModeler to
    integrate nicely. Any ideas?

    Regards,

    Jake MacMullin