Why must I manually add the jars from .../WebObjects/Extensions to my project classpath?

From: Kaelin Colclasure (kaeli..cm.org)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 01:54:21 EST

    I've started experimenting with implementing Web Services with
    WebObjects 5.2.3 and WOLips 1.0.7.50 (Eclipse 2.1.3). I've noticed that
    I must manually add the long list of jar files installed by default in
    the /Library/WebObjects/Extensions directory to my Eclipse project in
    order to debug my Web Services. Is there a way to tell WOLips to pick
    these up auto-magically? If not, shouldn't there be?

    -- Kaelin