Not able to build projects with eclipse3M8

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 12:40:10 EST

    Hi!

    I'm using eclipse 3M8, WOLips 1.1.0.40, osx 10.3.2, java 1.4.2

    I'm not abile to build WO projects when using eclipse 3M8. I'm using
    incremental builder.

    When selecting the project in Package Explorer the Project->Build all
    and Project->Build Project is grey and not selectable.

    See http://folk.uio.no/kajh/tmp/tmp/buildm8.pdf

    Any ideas?

    I'm not sure if this is related to
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=WOL-67

    My Console.log shows that this project is beeing built when I save on
    of the .java files in tghe project:

    <incremental build>
    ResourceDelta(/programvare)
    <partial build>
    delta.accept with 2 delta nodes took: 1 ms
    </partial build>
    building structure took: 0 ms
    <jar build>
    prepare jar copy took 0 ms