Re: Eclipse 3M8 anyone?

From: logan.allre..onvergys.com
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 18:27:59 EST

    I'm running WOLips 1.1.0.25 (with one of my own fixes) against M8 and it's
    working quite well for me. However, just like you, I cannot do
    Project->Build, but I use the ant builder, so I just do Project->Clean if I
    need to manually trigger a build. The preferences pages load for me without
    errors.

    Logan

    | | Kaj Hejer |
    | | <kaj.heje..sit.u|