Problems while compiling in Eclipse

From: amri..ffigent.net
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 06:27:55 EDT

    Hi Ulrich

    Earlier I was using Eclipse 2.1.1 and WOLips 1.0.6 on Mac platform, I was
    able to build my frameworks comfortably by using Remove Target Builder and
    Update Target Builder options (which will showup any errors in the
    framework) before actually I build the framework. Recently I have updated
    Eclipse to 2.1.3 and WOLips to 1.0.7.50 version respectively, when I am
    importing a Framework which has been developed using earlier version I am
    encountering an error whose screen shot I have send as an attachement and
    the following is the content of the .log file :

    !MESSAGE Plug-in org.objectstyle.wolips.targetbuilder was unable to load
    class org.objectstyle.wolips.target.TargetBuilder.
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.objectstyle.wolips.target.TargetBuilder
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.DelegatingURLClassLoader.loadClass(DelegatingURLClassLoader.java:866)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.plugins.PluginDescriptor.createExecutableExtension(PluginDescriptor.java:130)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.plugins.PluginDescriptor.createExecutableExtension(PluginDescriptor.java:167)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.plugins.ConfigurationElement.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:103)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.instantiateBuilder(BuildManager.java:555)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.initializeBuilder(BuildManager.java:509)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.getBuilder(BuildManager.java:359)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:170)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:191)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$1.run(BuildManager.java:151)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.InternalPlatform.run(InternalPlatform.java:1006)
            at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.run(Platform.java:413)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:165)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:243)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:212)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.endOperation(Workspace.java:884)
            at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1600)

               Even I have tried the option of 'Reset Perspective'. Apart from
    the above problem when I continued with the building of the
    framework with the latest version, its giving the message
    "Successfully build" but in the .framework folder the jar of
    all the class files is empty, even I have enabled 'Perform
    build automatically on resource modification' and where can I
    find options corresponding to "remove target builder" on 2.1.3
    (Eclipse) and 1.0.7.50 (WOLips) version.

    Can you give any of your valuable suggestions to the above problems.

    Thanks
    Amrik