UnsupportedEncodingException: NSMacOSRomanStringEncoding

From: Jake MacMullin (jake.macmulli..siro.au)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 03:42:43 EDT

    Hi,

    I've just installed WebObjects 5.2.3, Eclipse 2.1.2 and WOLips 1.0.7.38
    on Windows XP. I'm having trouble getting a basic "Hello World"
    WebObjects application to run in Eclipse. When I create a project in
    WebObjects it works fine, but when I use WOLips to create a new
    project, I'm getting a UnsupportedEncodingException:
    NSMacOSRomanStringEncoding from binding a WOString to a method that
    returns a simple string:

    public String message() {
        return "Hello World";
    }

    Any ideas why this works using Project Builder but not Eclipse/WOLips??

    Regards,

    Jake MacMullin