[ANN] Command line deployment using WOProject

From: Pierre.Bernar..cl.lu
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 03:03:17 EDT

    Hi!

    I have uploaded to my website a set of Ant tasks and scripts that allow for command line deployment
    of WebOjects applications and frameworks developed using WOLips/Eclipse.

    As provided, this set of tools imposes a certain workflow of managing deployments. This workflow may
    not fit your needs or expectations. It should however be fairly straightforward to adapt the scripts
    to your liking. You may also choose to pick only the 'juicy bits' and go off to create you own setup.

    This tool may be downloaded from my web site: http://homepage.mac.com/I_love_my/webobjects.html

    Pierre.

    This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
    the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
    If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
    of this message. (Pierre.Bernar..cl.lu)
    This email message has been checked for the presence of computer
    viruses; however this protection does not ensure this message is
    virus free.
    Banque centrale du Luxembourg; Tel ++352-4774-1; http://www.bcl.lu