Re: WOBuilder and images

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 11:50:32 EDT

    Hi David,

    WOLips 1.0.7.50 and prior requires two steps.

    On step is to include the files in build.xml.
    The second step is to include it in the PB.project. Otherwise WOBuilder
    won't be able to find the resource. You can define the stuff that
    should go into the PB.project in the preferences.

    The resource handling will be much easier in the next release.

    Ulrich