Re: Error Eclipse & WO?

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 12:54:05 EDT

First, you are asking on the wrong list. I am moving this to the
correct list.

Check the PB.project file to ensure it has the correct path to your
component. I think you will have better luck if you create a
subproject and not just a subdirectory for this purpose.

Chuck

On Apr 30, 2004, at 5:18 AM, Dartanhan wrote:

> Hi, Chuck
>
> I understood, I made the modification removing the spaces
> "WebComponents" but he did not advance, continues giving the same
> menssagem:
>
> Application: Nust Error:
> com.webobjects.appserver.WOPageNotFoundException: :
> Unable you create page 'WebComponents/LoginHTML'.
> Reason: : Unable you create page 'WebComponents/LoginHTML'.
>
> but, if to place the LoginHTML.wo folder in the root of the project it
> are of the WebComponents folder functions, why that inside of the
> WebComponents folder it does not function?
>
> regards,
> Dartanhan.
> On 29/04/2004, at 16:26, Chuck Hill wrote:
>
>> 1. Avoid paths with spaces in them.
>> 2. Component names (class names) should start with an uppercase
>> letter.
>>
>> Chuck
>>

>> On Apr 29, 2004, at 10:51 AM, Dartanhan wrote:
>>
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> I created an application in the Eclipse, in this application I
>>> created a called folder "Web Components" inside of it I created a
>>> called component WO "informativoHTML.wo", but when I call the WO for
>>> the Eclipse and create a WOHyperlink in the WO for the archive
>>> informativoHTML.html " inside of the folder "Web
>>> Components/informativoHTML.wo" it does not find the page
>>> informativoHTML.html, can be some problem in the WO or lacks some
>>> thing?
>>>
>>> This giving this error below:
>>>
>>> Error: com.webobjects.appserver.WOPageNotFoundException: : Unable
>>> you create page 'Web Components/informativoHTML'.
>>> Reason: : Unable you create page 'Web Components/informativoHTML'
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> Dartanhan.