Re: resources

From: Frédéric Dreier (frederic.dreie..ptime.ch)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 03:05:56 EDT

    Ulrich Köster wrote:

    > Hi Frédéric,
    >
    > WOLips 1.0.7.* stores them im the Eclipse preferences.
    >
    > Ulrich

    Then it's perhaps the problem. since i can't save them (each time i open
    the properties panel, resources includes & exclude stay defaults). May I
    edit them manualy? I tried to edit the .project : the changes are
    visible in the properties panel but the PB.project does still not
    include the resources.

    Regards,

    Frédéric