Re: build to different targets?

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 10:25:08 EDT

    Hi James,

    the application or framework name is stored in the build.properties
    file.

    Ant loads them with:
    <!-- property determination -->
            <target name="setProps">
                    <property file="build.properties"/>

    The WOApplication task has an argument to set the name of the woa:

    <woapplication name="${project.name}" stdFrameworks="false"
    destDir="${dest.dir}">

    Don't forget that it's not possible to change the value of a property.

    Ulrich