Re: WOLips 1.1.0.48: org.objectstyle.wolips.projectbuild is invalid

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 13:12:43 EDT

    At 19:02 +0200 09-05-04, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >Hi Kaj,
    >
    >could you try to reproduce it with a plain
    >vanilla Eclipse installation. Did you install
    >WOLips trough the update manager?

    Hi!

    Thanks for answering!

    Yes, I did install trough the update manager using "add local site".

    I now installed eclipse 3.0 I20040505 and the latest WOLips version from cvs.

    With this config I don't get this or any other
    errormessages in my Console.log when selecting
    Run->Run, but in the Run window I don't have
    "WOApplication" in the list of type I can create
    run config for like I normaly have when having
    WOLips installed.

    Do you want me to file a bugreport on this one on
    http://www.objectstyle.org/jira/ ?

    -Kaj :)