Builds..

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 12:13:37 EDT

    Hello -

    I am a bit new to ant, and while I have programmed in Eclipse for 3
    months, I have not
    done much with builds.

    Anyway, somehow, I actually have Eclipse doing 2 builds at once...
    which is sort of what I wanted.
    Actually, I wanted to be able to build for dev, and then separately
    build for production. The two builds
    at once does it but not explicitly.

    My questions are :

    1) How did it know to do 2 builds?
    2) How can I change it so that I control the build
    3) How can I build with a different EOModel? The only difference in the
    model is the database it points to.

    Thanks again.
    James Cicenia

    PS: Eclipse and WOLips is soooo much better than Xcode... however, how
    do I make it so that *all* my edits
    via WOBuilder are incrementally compiled.. It seems if I modify a wod
    in WOBuilder I have to rebuild my project
    which now is starting to get very slow.