Re: Builds..

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 12:36:57 EDT

    Do NOT, I repeat do NOT, build it with a different model. That is the
    wrong way. Take a look on WOCode for 'connect model' for an automated
    run-time way that avoids duplication. I see no reason to have the dev
    build be any different than the deployment one aside from changed in a
    config file or two.

    Chuck