Re: wogen task

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 18:13:35 EDT

    Hi Logan,

    Though the stack line numbers are pretty ancient, I am almost positive
    that the problem still exists in the latest code. Looks like one of the
    entities has no "externalName" key set for the table name. I'll open a
    bug in Cayenne, since class generator shouldn't really blow on this
    condition.

    For the time being, could you doublecheck your EOModel and fix it? This
    way you still will be able to use the old generator.

    Andrus