WOBuilder - no attributes

From: Euan Maxwell (eua..mdevelopment.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 10:35:26 EDT

    Hi there,

    After a long break in WO programming, I'm back in the fold.

    I have decided to try out the Eclipse/WOLips route and have got this set
    up on my new Powerbook. Here is my installation information:

    OS X 10.3.3
    Eclipse 2.1.3 - Build id: 200403101828
    WOLips 1.0.7.50

    So far, I have had a "HelloWorld" app run fine and have imported a
    framework but I am having problems with WOBuilder not picking up the
    attributes from my class files.

    I checked the archives and tried a fix which meant patching my WO files
    with some from WO 5.1. I went down this route but this broke XCode
    which isn't desirable as I need to use that to maintain another WO
    project that I'm involved with which is built in XCode.

    I saw this thread as well and just wondered if there is a clear fix yet
    available for this problem?

    http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/

    Thanks,

    Euan.