Re: WOBuilder - no attributes

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odebase.ca)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 10:44:10 EDT

    On 18-May-04, at 10:35 AM, Euan Maxwell wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > After a long break in WO programming, I'm back in the fold.

    Welcome back :-)

    > I checked the archives and tried a fix which meant patching my WO files
    > with some from WO 5.1. I went down this route but this broke XCode
    > which isn't desirable as I need to use that to maintain another WO
    > project that I'm involved with which is built in XCode.

    As far as I know the "hack" is still required. I made copies of the
    4(?) private frameworks (2 old, 2 new) and then ln -s the ones I want
    into the correct locations. It makes it easy to switch back and forth
    between IDE's. You could write a little AppleScript or shell script to
    do the switch for you.

    > I saw this thread as well and just wondered if there is a clear fix yet
    > available for this problem?
    >
    > http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Euan.