Re: WOBuilder - no attributes

From: Bob Fraser (robertfrase..ac.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 21:10:08 EDT

    > As far as I know the "hack" is still required. I made copies of the
    > 4(?) private frameworks (2 old, 2 new) and then ln -s the ones I want
    > into the correct locations. It makes it easy to switch back and forth
    > between IDE's. You could write a little AppleScript or shell script to
    > do the switch for you.

    Here are a couple scripts I use. Just compile them in AppleScript and
    put them in ~/Library/Scripts and they'll be there in the AppleScript
    pulldown menu. Give all the frameworks the right names and go.

    Set to WO 5.2.3 (AKA *.framework.orig)
    -------------------------

    set command to "ln -shf WODevKit.framework.orig
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WODevKit.framework; ln -shf
    IDEServices.framework.orig
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDEServices.framework"

    do shell script "/bin/sh -c " & quoted form of command with
    administrator privileges
    -----------------------------------

    Set to older frameworks (AKA *.framework.old)

    set command to "ln -shf WODevKit.framework.old
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WODevKit.framework; ln -shf
    IDEServices.framework.old
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDEServices.framework"

    do shell script "/bin/sh -c " & quoted form of command with
    administrator privileges

    cheers,

    Bob