Re: WOBuilder - no attributes

From: Euan Maxwell (eua..mdevelopment.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 09:48:27 EDT

    David, Bob, thanks a lot.

    I have set up the Applescripts which you sent Bob. They work great,
    thanks for that.

    The trouble is, WOBuilder still isn't picking up the attributes :-(

    The symbolic links have been applied as you can see here:

    Euan-Maxwells-Computer:/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks euan$ pwd
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks

    lrwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 22 19 May 13:55 WODevKit.framework ->
    WODevKit.framework.old
    drwxr-xr-x 7 root wheel 238 12 May 17:29 WODevKit.framework.old
    drwxr-xr-x 7 root wheel 238 14 Oct 2003 WODevKit.framework.orig

    lrwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 25 19 May 13:55 IDEServices.framework ->
    IDEServices.framework.old
    drwxr-xr-x 6 root wheel 204 14 Oct 2003 IDEServices.framework.old
    drwxr-xr-x 6 root wheel 204 14 Oct 2003 IDEServices.framework.orig

    Is there anything else I can check to see why they are not working?

    I knotice that the original instructions at
    <http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/wolips.html> relate to WO 5.2.2

    I'm running WO 5.2.3 if that makes any difference?

    it seems that some people think that the additional
    PBXRemoteClient.framework sym links are unnecessary. I have tried both
    with and without them (obviously backing up the originals!).

    After each change, I have run "Update PB.project" restarted Eclipse and
    WOBuilder but still no joy :-(

    A quick look at PB.project shows that the java classes are correctly
    referenced (eg: src/<classname>.java)

    In the classes, the imports are in the format that WOBuilder supposedly
    likes too:

    eg:

    import com.webobjects.appserver.*;

    The app compiles and runs fine by the way too.

    Thanks for the help so far,

    Euan.