Re: WOBuilder - no attributes

From: Euan Maxwell (eua..mdevelopment.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 10:28:55 EDT

    Hi David,

    > > Is there anything else I can check to see why they are not working?
    > >
    > > I knotice that the original instructions at
    > > <http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/wolips.html> relate to WO 5.2.2
    > >
    > > I'm running WO 5.2.3 if that makes any difference?
    >
    > I'm running WO 5.2.3 and everything is fine here.
    >
    > ;david

    Do you bother with the additional sym links to replace
    PBXRemoteClient.framework?

    I have put a copy of my PB.project on-line to see if there are any
    problems. You can take a look here:

    <http://www.emdevelopment.com/PBproject.txt>

    Does the problem look like it lies there? I'm running out of ideas!!

    Cheers,

    Euan.