Re: WOBuilder - no attributes

From: Euan Maxwell (eua..mdevelopment.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 04:09:36 EDT

    Hi Ulrich,

    Thanks for the response.

    I have tried updating PB.project via the context menu.

    I even tried manually editing PB.project to put my java classes under
    the CLASSES (); section and then saved it.

    I opened the project up in eclipse and still no attributes. After that,
    I hit the "update PB.project" option again and it created new references
    to the classes back in the WOAPP_RESOURCES (); section.

    Good guess regarding the *.java being in the wsresources! I have just
    removed that and recreated my PB.project file which now looks a lot
    better.

    Still no attributes however :-(

    The updated PB.project file is available here:

    <http://www.emdevelopment.com/PBproject.txt>

    And, just to show that the sym links are all set up ok, here is an ls -l
    of /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks

    <http://www.emdevelopment.com/privateframeworks.txt>

    Thanks for all the help and suggestions so far, I'm sure we'll get to
    the bottom of this eventually!

    Euan.