WOLips, WOUnitTest and eclipse JUnit Integration

From: Jochen Haeberle (j..ensano.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 10:13:31 EDT

    Hi list,

    I fear this is rather OT, nevertheless I don't have an idea where I
    should turn to, so please excuse me if you find this out of scope!
    I would be very glad for a pointer to a group where such questions are
    appropriate!

    We would like to add UnitTests to our WO/WOLips Project. We started out
    with the WOUnitTest Framework and got it working with the build in
    DirectAction.

    Now we would love to use the built in eclipse JUnit-Integration Tools.
    We have it that far, that the tests are recognized and run, but
    everything havig to do with WO fails. I guess there is some more
    configuration to be done concerning classpaths or arguments...

    A test like this works fine:

    public class DemoTestCase extends WOUTTestCase{

            public void testError(){
                    int zero = 0;
                    assertFalse("Ich bin ein UnitTest", 1==2);

            }