WOApplication task, nested "frameworks" element

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 19:18:00 EDT

    I remember in the past there were lots of confusion about nested
    "frameworks" "root" parameter. These days it is not used at all. At
    least "FrameworkSet.setRoot(..)" method is hardwired to
    "super.setDir(..)". Not that I miss it or anything :-)

    I was going to update the documentation and code, deprecating it
    completely. Are there any objections/comments on that?

    Andrus