Re: WOGen/Cayenne access to fetch specifications defined in model

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 11:32:56 EDT

    On May 22, 2004, at 10:49 AM, Ian P. Cardenas wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > From what I've been able to gather, you can not define a template that
    > iterates over the fetch specifications defined in an EOModel, Is that
    > right?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > --
    > Ian P. Cardenas
    > Synthoria Research And Development, LLC

    You are right, you can't. You may open a feature request on that
    (http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10001).

    Cayenne just started to support storing queries in the model some time
    back, but I haven't researched the possibility of transformation
    between FetchSpecifications and Cayenne Queries yet. If worse comes to
    worse, we can provide fetch spec data as a Map, allowing untyped access
    to it inside the class template.

    Andrus