Updating PB.project hangs Eclipse3-M9

From: Endre Meckelborg Rognerud (e.m.rogneru..sit.uio.no)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 03:19:04 EDT

    Hi!

    I know Eclipse3-M9 is just released and maybe you haven't reached to
    look at it, Ulrich. I still just want to ask if you have noticed the
    problems I have found.

    1)
    When I choose "Update PB.project" from the menu, Eclipse hangs and uses
    100% CPU. I have to quit Eclipse, and I can't find anything in the log.

    2)
    When syncronizing with CVS, the package explorer quite often starts to
    blink several times. Some times I have to quit Eclipse. I don't know
    what happens, but maybe the updating of PB.project starts to spinn off?

    Hope this can help you with your tour to a nice WOLips-version for
    Eclipse3 :)

    I'm using Windows XP, a clean installation of Eclipse3-M9 and WOLips
    1.1.0.53.

    --
    Regards...
    Endre