Patched ant plugin not recognised

From: Clark, Igor (Igor.Clar..strazeneca.com)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 11:11:12 EDT

    Hi there

    I got a new machine and so took the opportunity to upgrade Eclipse to 2.1.3
    and WOLips 1.0.7.50. I downloaded the org.eclipse.ant.core_2.1.1 and placed
    it in the 'eclipse/plugins' folder, and still got the WOLips warning, and
    OutOfMemory errors and crashes in eclipse.

    So I tried renaming it org.eclipse.ant.core_2.1.3 to reflect the Eclipse
    version number, but it still doesn't seem to be recognised and I still get
    crashes and warnings. I searched the list and found someone else had the
    same problem, but I couldn't find a solution.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks very much,
    Igor